Here's a sound I know you miss, almost as much as we miss you:
Love Naomi x
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Blimmin lovely. Spooky thing is, I was just saying to Chris at work yesterday, that I miss the sound of the beach and seagulls. (Not that your clip had gulls, but hey it was still the beach!!!!) I hope we can make it out in the Summer. That would be my best summer ever.
James: My partner in crime. Ben: My experiment, 15. Ethan: My cheeky chap, 13. Rosie: My girl, 11. Noah: My Little Man, 8. Jay: My twin. Amy: My little sister. Leah: My big sister.
2 comments:
Blimmin lovely. Spooky thing is, I was just saying to Chris at work yesterday, that I miss the sound of the beach and seagulls. (Not that your clip had gulls, but hey it was still the beach!!!!) I hope we can make it out in the Summer. That would be my best summer ever.
Ooo mine too!
Post a Comment