Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Monday's Smile Lines

Today was another bank holiday so we took a stroll along the river.  Noah picked some flowers and decided that I should have one in my hair, and he would have two on his ears.  He also thought it would be fun to see how long it would take for anyone to notice.  Ten minutes later he puts his hands on his hips and sighs.  'Uh, guys.... hello!  Do you not notice anything?'

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Noah is such a cutie. I loved your write up on the wedding! Of course I observed the same things, was just too excited to actually write them down:) I must admit the music was fabulous, is it a bit sad to want to download the wedding music from itunes?! Hope you are all well. I've printed the clips/dolls patterns, I will bring them on sunday. Lots of lovexx